Product Guide - Website Creator
Ready to start creating your own website? Find out how easy it is and take advantage of our Website Creator Hosting plan, today!
Website Creator is the perfect bundled solution for beginners and business owners. It is built on the WordPress platform, with an easy website builder called BoldGrid preinstalled. The premium features included allow you to easily maintain your website, including automating backups and updates. There's no need to worry about the server that is hosting your website, we'll keep it secured and optimized for superior WordPress performance.
Now, it's time for you to get creative!
- How to Login with Single-Sign On
- Introduction to BoldGrid
- How to Install a Website Theme (aka Your First "Inspiration")
- Evaluating Your Website Needs
- How Your Website is a Clear Presentation of Your Company’s Primary Value
- How to Change Your Theme/Inspiration
- How to Add New Pages
- How to Edit Pages
- BoldGrid Email Notifications Fix
Customizing Your Website
While getting started, you may witness how streamlined and simple launching a basic website can be using the Website Creator solution. Once you have spun up your basic website to establish your online presence, you may find yourself wanting to customize your website to make it more you. The following section contains guides that will assist you in modifying your website to be as unique as you. With your sense of style and plethora of BoldGrid website builder tools you'll be on your way to dominating the internet--or at the very least, have an awesome, professional looking website!
Marketing and SEO Tips
When you are satisfied with your website, you will want to show it off. In this section, you can learn tips and tricks that most Marketing and SEO professionals recommend to attract visitors to your website and retain them.
- Proper Header Layout: A Look at 6 Different Websites
- What is a Website Fold?
- What is a Call to Action (CTA)
- What’s the Purpose of a CTA on Your Web Page
- The Different Types of CTAs (Picking a Call to Action)
- Where’s the Best Spot to Place a Call to Action on Your Website
- Email Marketing Basics: Tips to Launching a Successful Campaign (Coming Soon!)
- Best Practices for Integrating Social Media on Your Website (Coming Soon!)
- The Role of Content in SEO
- SEO Markup Hierarchy
- How to Choose Valuable SEO Keywords
- Determining Keyword Phrases
- Choosing the Right Paid SEO Services
- The Importance of SSL for SEO
- Building the PRIME Contact Page for the BEST User Experience
- What’s a Website Trust Builder
Business Website Tips
Below are some resources that provide tips for building an online presence for your business. Whether you're looking to sell some swag products on your website or just want to create a professional photography website; our Customer Commmunity experts have compiled tips and tricks in these guides to help you succeed!
Want More Info?
Check out our Website Creator Educational Channel for more information about how to improve your website with advanced customizations, using our tutorials.