The global COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us in the USA, and around the world, in different ways. While the prognosis is not always good, we can find encouragement in the many ways our friends and neighbors are pulling together to help each other out.
We Are Fully Operational
We’re happy to report that InMotion Hosting is fully operational and able to provide you with great service 24/7/365–even from our homes. All team members who are able to work from home have been provided necessary resources to do so.
Our data center staff are observing all necessary precautions to avoid spread of the virus while making sure that all physical resources are performing at peak efficiency.
Help and Resources
InMotion Hosting is honored to continue to serve customers all over the world as we brace for containment and treatment of the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s our first priority to be available to our customers for meeting all of their hosting needs during this difficult time.
- 24/7 Sales and Support Contact Info
- InMotion Hosting Support Center
- InMotion Hosting YouTube channel
- Helpful Hosting Infographics
- How to get Great Technical Support
- How to Backup your Website
- Keeping Your Business Afloat in a Economic Downturn
- Get Your Business Online Quickly
- How to Blog for Small Businesses
- Essential Website Elements that Increase Online Profits
- The SEO Checklist Every Small Business Needs
- Beginner Tips For Working From Home