Looking for the best WordPress landing page builder? Look no further!
Website Creator can help you create the perfect landing page for your business. The unique site builder is an extension of WordPress, meaning you can use it to build or modify your website without using code – and that same functionality makes it perfect for building a professional-looking and effective landing page.
In this article, we’re going to go over some landing page basics, why they’re important for your business, and how you can use Website Creator to get going. Let’s jump right in!
What is a Landing Page?
Let’s start with the basics: What exactly is a landing page? A landing page, technically, can be any page on your website: your homepage, your blog, your services, or a standalone page you created just to market a specific product or campaign.
It is simply whatever page someone “lands” on when they arrive on your website, whether it’s via a paid ad, social media, or some other source. The landing page’s purpose is to inform visitors of your purpose and convert them into leads or sales – something that a WordPress landing page builder helps to make clear.
What Are the Benefits of a Landing Page?
Landing pages, especially when they’re well designed, offer a whole slew of benefits to your business. Here are just a few:
- Increased conversion: Put simply, the more landing pages you have on your website, the more opportunities you have to turn visitors into leads. Each landing page cuts out the extra step of the visitor having to search your site for the information they’re looking for – in other words, it makes the path through your sales funnel much easier.
- Better SEO ranking: The more landing pages you have, the more pages will get indexed in search. In addition, landing pages are usually packed with keywords designed to draw visitors and, more often than not, they’re promoted through paid ads – all factors which will help boost your SEO!
- They make the buying process more efficient: Rather than people just stumbling on your CTA by chance, a landing page helps direct them there immediately, allowing them to quickly subscribe, sign-up, purchase, or whatever action you’d like them to take.
How To Design an Effective Landing Page
Of course, just slapping up any old webpage and expecting it to convert is wishful thinking. Every effective landing page is well thought out and designed with the visitor’s needs in mind. Here are some of the elements that go into a super landing page:
- An attention-grabbing headline: When visitors arrive on your landing page, you want them to hang around and keep reading. What’s the best way to grab their attention? A compelling headline! Your headline should grab the reader’s attention, tell them how your product or service will benefit them, and be succinct. Anything more than 20 words is overkill!
- Informative subheads: It is well known that internet users don’t like to read. They like to skim. Keep their attention by using informative, persuasive subheads to break up the text.
- Quality images and graphics: Along those same lines, you can use images and graphics to help keep the reader engaged and moving along. Just make sure to:
- Use clear, quality images – nothing pixelated or blurred
- Include graphics or visuals that are related to your product or service
- Only use stock photos or original images, not pictures that you sourced from Google or copied from someone else’s Instagram!
- A CTA: What good is a landing page if the visitor still doesn’t know what they’re supposed to do? Your landing page should make your offer clear and lead visitors to the next step – for example, you might include a sign-up button for your email newsletter.
- A way to contact you: If visitors aren’t quite ready to sign up for your offer, but would like to ask further questions, it’s essential that they have a clear way of contacting you, whether that’s a phone number, email, or online chat.
A Complete WordPress Landing Page Builder (Done)
It’s been said that you should think of EVERY page on your website as a landing page. Why? Because you never know how someone might arrive on your website or where they might end up.
A landing page is no longer something that’s just nice to have – it’s essential for taking leads or prospects and moving them through your sales funnel.
If you’d like to learn how you can use Website Creator as an effective WordPress landing page builder, we’d be happy to help. Reach out today and take your marketing game to the next level!