INMOTION HOSTING, INC
Terms of Service
Last Revised Date: March 1, 2022
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Subject to Universal Terms of Service: These InMotion Hosting, Inc. (“Company”) terms of service are subject to Company’s Universal Terms of Service which is located at https://www.inmotionhosting.com/legal/. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Service and the Universal Terms of Service, these Terms of Service.
- Service Overview and Service: Company’s website transfer service is a premium service in which hosting customers may request data be transferred to Company’s servers from an external host or an existing hosting account with InMotion Hosting.
- Billing for Service: If the website transfer is not “free” or included as part of Launch Assist, the customer will be charged a fee for the transfer. Each website and/or cPanel transfers will incur additional fees.
- Cancellation of Service: The service can be cancelled any time by emailing [email protected] Cancellations can be requested up until the moment the transfer is completed and awaiting customer approval
- Non-Refundable Service: The website transfer service is a non-refundable service subscription once the transfer has been completed. Priority Fee is non-refundable regardless of the transfer status.