Last Updated: January 1, 2023
InMotion Hosting, Inc. (“Company”) reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the validity of any claim.
Generally, doxxing is the online sharing of private information of a third party without their consent and is a material breach of Company’s Universal Terms of Service. Before Company can take any action regarding claim, Company requires certain particular information regarding each and every claim presented. A blanket request is insufficient. All claims must be in writing and contain all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature from you (the complaining party) (i.e., merging a scanned handwritten signature into the electronic text or using public-key encryption technology);
- A detailed identification of the alleged abusive work/material;
- Your complete contact information, including name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, and electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your notification is accurate.
Please note that perjury is deliberately giving false testimony; the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true.
Each complaining party must submit a separate claim. Please provide all of the requested information, signed under penalty of perjury. Company cannot and will not act on this matter until all of this information is provided.
Please be advised that any complaint submitted may be forwarded to third parties, including the customer complained of, for purposes of validating its contents.
A complainant may also provide the above listed information via email at [email protected] or may complete the online form below. Submissions via the online form will result in quicker response times.
Doxxing Notice Form
If you would prefer not to use the automated form, you can send your request to Company at the following address:
InMotion Hosting, Inc..
Attn: Legal Department (Doxxing)
555 S. Independence Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23542