Last Updated: December 21, 2022
- Subject to Universal Terms of Service: The following BACKUP MANAGER TERMS OF SERVICE (“Backup Manager ToS”) supplement and are subject to InMotion Hosting, Inc.’s (“Company”) Universal Terms of Service (“UToS”), which are incorporated herein by this reference. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the UToS. In the event of a conflict between these Backup Manager ToS and the UToS, these Backup Manager ToS shall control.
- Product: CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING BACKUP COPIES OF ANY CUSTOMER CONTENT. Company offers Customers with optional fee-based automated backup solutions with hosting packages with the option to purchase storage blocks ranging from 10 gigabytes to multiple terabytes in size (collectively, “Backup Manager Product”). The Backup Manager Product provides regular automated data backups for accounts equal to or less than the base package Customer’s product plan. Additional backup space over the base package size is available for an additional fee. Company is not responsible for monitoring a Customer’s account size. In the event a Customer does not maintain the proper account based on gigabytes size, a backup may not be available or performed.
- Signup, Fees and Auto-Renewal: To implement the Backup Manager Product, Customer must sign up and pay, at the then current Backup Manager Product fee (“Backup Manager Product Fee”), for the Backup Manager Product on the Website(s) or within the Customer Account (i.e., via Company’s account management panel (“AMP”)). The Backup Manager Product Fee will automatically renew upon expiration of the then current term for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent service period. See UToS for more information on autorenewals.
- Non-Refundable and Cancellation of Product: Customer acknowledges and agrees the Backup Manager Product Fee is non-refundable. The Backup Manager Product may be canceled any time by either contacting Company’s Customer Service Team via telephone at 888-321-4678 ext. 3 (for U.S. customers) or +1-757-416-6575 ext. 3 (for international customers), which will be recorded, by text chat on the Website(s), by emailing [email protected] or by creating a verified ticket in the Customer Account.
- Limitation of Liability: COMPANY WILL MAINTAIN BACKUPS OF SELECTED CUSTOMER CONTENT ONLY IF CUSTOMER SUBSCRIBES TO THE BACKUP MANAGER PRODUCT. COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY, OF ANY SORT, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CUSTOMER BACKUP AS CUSTOMER IS EXPECTED AND ENCOURAGED TO MAINTAIN SEPARATE BACKUP COPIES OF CUSTOMER CONTENT OUTSIDE OF THE BACKUP MANAGER PRODUCT.