INMOTION HOSTING, INC
Terms of Service
Last Revised Date: May 17, 2021
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Subject to Universal Terms of Service: These InMotion Hosting, Inc. (“Company”) terms of service are subject to Company’s Universal Terms of Service which is located at https://www.inmotionhosting.com/legal. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Service and the Universal Terms of Service, these Terms of Service.
- Service Overview and Service: Company WebPro Admin Dashboard is an optional service for resellers and/or customers’ clients, which gives customers’ clients the ability to organize and manage clients’ own hosting account(s). WebPo service can be initialized through Company’s marketing website or directly in resellers and/or customer’s clients Account Management Panel (“AMP”).
- WebPro Administrators: WebPro resellers and/or customers’ clients have the ability to activate WebPro Admin, thus allowing tiered access to their individual AMP.
- Access Levels: Customer may assign varying access levels to WebPro Administrators. Assigned levels provide the following privileges:
- Domain Management: Customer’s clients will have the ability to update domain ownership information, nameservers and privacy.
- Full Admin Access: Full Admin Access allows WebPro Administrators access to technical, billing and purchasing on the account. WebPro Administrators can purchase new hosting services and addons(ie. SSLs, Domain registrations, etc.) utilizing Customer’s credit card on file to process these requests. WebPro Administrators can NOT edit AMP login credentials
By assigning Full Admin Access the Customer agrees to be responsible for:
- all purchases made by WebPro Administrators
- cost of any installation fees
- cost of any fees associated with renewal or cancellation of purchases made
- changes made to files, services, software, and plugins on site and/or account
- updates to billing/contact information
- Cancellation of Service: The service can be cancelled any time by either contacting Company’s Customer Service Team via telephone at 888-321-4678 ext. 4 (U.S. customers) or +1-757-416-6575 ext. 4 (international customers), which will be recorded, by text chat, by emailing [email protected] or by creating a verified ticket in customer’s AMP.
- Non-Refundable Service: The service is a non-refundable service subscription.