Last Updated: January 1, 2023
- Subject to Universal Terms of Service: The following WEBPRO TERMS OF SERVICE (“WebPro ToS”) supplement and are subject to InMotion Hosting, Inc.’s (“Company”) Universal Terms of Service (“UToS”), which are incorporated herein by this reference. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the UToS. In the event of a conflict between these WebPro ToS and the UToS, these WebPro ToS shall control.
- Product: Company offers product resellers and Customers’ customers an optional fee-based website administrative dashboard, which provides each with the ability to organize and manage a web hosting account(s) (“WebPro Product”).
- WebPro Administration: The WebPro Product allows WebPro Product resellers and/or Customers’ customers to activate the WebPro Product (i.e., tiered WebPro Product access) within the applicable Customer Account (i.e., via Company’s account management panel (“AMP”)).
- Product Access Levels: The WebPro Product allows Customers to assign varying access levels to resellers and Customers’ customer, each of which may assign the following level(s) of privileges to users:
- Domain Management: Domain ownership information, nameservers and privacy modifications.
- Full Administrative Access: Access to technical, billing and purchasing options (e.g., ordering new hosting services, addons (i.e., SSLs, domain registrations, etc.)) by utilizing Customer’s credit card on file to process such options. Access does not allow modifications to Customer Account login credentials. By assigning full administrative access Customer acknowledges and agrees to be responsible for all activities performed related to providing such access to WebPro Product administrators or others, including but not limited to, Customer Account updates (i.e., billing and/or contact information); purchases and cancellations; fees and costs incurred related to any orders, cancellations, installations, renewals (autorenewals or otherwise); modifications to Customer Content, files, services, software, and plugins or related website and/or account materials or information.
- Signup, Fees and Auto-Renewal: To implement the WebPro Product, Customer must sign up and pay the then current WebPro Product fee (“WebPro Product Fee”) for the WebPro Product on the Website(s), within the Customer Account (i.e., via AMP) or through a WebPro Product reseller. The WebPro Product Fee will automatically renew upon expiration of the then current term for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent service period. See UToS for more information on autorenewals.
- Non-Refundable and Cancellation of Product: Customer acknowledges and agrees the WebPro Product Fee is non-refundable. The WebPro Product may be canceled any time by either contacting Company’s Customer Service Team via telephone at 888-321-4678 ext. 4 (for U.S. customers) or +1-757-416-6575 ext. 4 (for international customers), by text chat on the Website(s), by emailing [email protected] or by creating a verified ticket in the Customer Account.