InMotion Hosting is looking for a Corporate Technical Help Desk Representative to provide hands-on assistance to support the daily operations of team members and departments.
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting and software companies! We were established in 2001 with offices currently located in Los Angeles, CA, Virginia Beach, VA, and Denver, CO. We provide shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting, as well as advanced technical services.
This is your opportunity to join a Great Place to Work® in a technical role catering to internal customers!
What You’ll Do:
- Administer end-user workstations and supports end-user activities
- Set up and configure laptops and desktop systems
- Create accounts for new hires and facilitate user access
- Troubleshoot network, systems, and application issues to identify and correct malfunctions and operational difficulties
- Maintain internal company supported applications, software and systems including
- Login authentication
- Windows 10, and Server environments
- Linux desktop environments
- Routers/switches/firewalls and other networking equipment
- Ensure software and systems are operating properly
What You’ll Get:
- Profit sharing twice yearly
- Customizable 401(k) plans that include company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- A casual work environment
- Awesome company parties and events
- Free weekly lunch
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner, while analyzing business needs
- Exceptional customer focus, dedicated team player and strong professional acumen
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Comfortability with Linux OS installations including CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, etc.
- Microsoft Office and application troubleshooting skills
- Experience administering all aspects of Google’s “G Suite” components
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking and IP subnetting, including VLAN, subnet architecture, and firewalling
- Help desk or call center experience a plus
- Virginia Beach, VA
Starting pay is $20+ an hour dependent on skill set and experience. You would also have the opportunity for regular performance bonuses and annual pay increases dependent on performance.
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links: