Virginia Beach, VA
Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We’re a growing company so we may open up a position that’s perfect for you soon. Join our Talent Pipeline so you can be the first to know when we open roles that match up with your skill set and future goals!
Techical Pipeline Program
Are you interested in advancing your career in the Hosting and Web Industry, but need additional technical knowledge? Then you should consider our Technical Pipeline Program. This program is designed for:
- Linux enthusiasts who have not used Linux professionally
- Web Design hobbyist seeking exposure to the inner workings of a web host
- Technical support candidates who have some personal experience with web sites and hosting, but have not worked in a hosting environment
- Linux professionals who have not worked with web hosting
- People who absolutely want to be in this industry and don’t have any experience
This program is developed to assist with identification of candidates for current and future openings here at IMH, but the structure is non-paid and self-driven. You are given 60 days to complete the course and have access to our Trainers for help through our ticketing system. Participation of the program is not a guarantee of employment, you will still need to complete the standard interview process, but the program will set you up for success. Once enrolled in the program you will be setup with access to training guides and a free temporary hosting account to experiment and learn.
Some additional information to prepare you for our technical support roles can be found here: Technical Self Study Guide
We invite you to join our program today! Click here to apply!
InMotion Hosting is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.