InMotion Hosting is looking for an analytical, creative, technological, innovative and passionate marketing product owner to be part of a core team responsible for the success and profitability of our brand/s and our product/s with a focus on competitive strategies, product packaging strategies, pricing strategies, user experience and marketing programs.
You will have the opportunity to combine your passion for technology, product development and marketing programs to make direct contributions to the growth of the company. You will join a highly collaborative and exciting team and get to work in an amazing workspace and in close alignment with the primary stakeholders in the company.
InMotion Hosting is an employee-owned hosting company serving a broad base of customers. We cater to the hosting needs of the “new to the web” customer, small businesses and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the top notch quality of our products and in thrilling our customers with outstanding customer service.
- Be the subject matter expert for the product/s features, value proposition, targeted customer segments, competition and pricing. Understand current pricing strategies and bundling.
- Research and analyze product features, bundling and pricing strategies to define new ones that will enhance sales and profitability.
- Understand and evaluate current user experience and product purchase patterns and work-flows. Provide suggestions to improve this experience to increase profitability.
- Identify and implement strategies for multi-channel placement and positioning.
- Conceptualize, plan and oversee all marketing tactics for product marketing programs including but not limited to newsletters, email marketing campaigns, social media, landing pages, marcom, printed collateral, online advertising, strategic partnerships, tradeshows and/or any other projects identified through the planning process.
- Align product marketing tactics, programs and projects with defined business goals.
- Maintain appropriate marketing calendars and ensure timely execution of planned programs and projects.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels.
- Consistently and continuously test and optimize product marketing strategies and campaigns for performance and profitability.
- Analyze and report on product and program performance and trends.
Send your resume and salary expectations to: [email protected]