Adding links to your pages in the sidebar of the BuilderWritten by James Richardson
After you have your Home page set up to link to your pages in the sidebar, you will want to make your other pages have the same sidebar construction. Below is a step by step tutorial on how to make your subpages have the same sidebar as your main page.
Linking to your pages in the sidebar
- Log into the web builder.
- Before you can link your sidebar pages to your existing website you will need to get the page name of each of your pages. Click the Edit tab at the top right of your builder.
- Select the page to get the page name.
- Under the "Page file name", notate the file names in a text document for each page that will be on the sidebar.
In this example, the page name is tutorials.php.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Select the External Page and add it to "Your Site Structure".
- Drag the External page to your Page where you want the sidebar link to show.
- Repeat the same process till you have External links equal to the amount of sidebar links you want.
Rename the External Pages till the names of the pages match the sidebar link names you want.
- Click the Edit tab at the top right of your builder.
- Select the External Page to edit the url for.
- Place the URL in your External Page link box. For example, if your page is tutorials.php, the url should look like the following example.
Change your-domain.com to your domain. This will direct the visitor to the Tutorials page in the site.
- Save the Changes.
- Publish your site.
Linking in the Premium Web Builder
|1.||Using Anchor Links In the Premium Web Builder|
|2.||How do I add links to my sidebar in the Builder?|
|3.||Adding links to your pages in the sidebar of the Builder|
|4.||Adding Inline CSS to links in the Builder|
|5.||How do I remove links in my builder menu?|