InMotion Hosting is currently seeking a customer service oriented Web Designer I to join our growing team in our Virginia Beach office.
The candidate selected for this position would:
- Design websites for individual clients for CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
- Communicate directly with clients to create, revise, and produce website designs.
- Provide thorough and organized native files (Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Illustrator) to coders/developers so they may code the sites to match design.
- Be the initial point of contact for the client and set up their account within our project management software.
- Manage customer’s expectations to keep their needs within project scope.
- Multi-task, we often work on more than one project at a time.
- Collect content from clients.
Do you think that you have what it takes to be our next Web Designer? Then we invite you to complete our Web Design Challenge. Click the link to download an outline of what a “mock customer” would want their website to look like. From this outline we ask that you create a composition of the “mock customer’s” website homepage. Please submit your web design (JPEG format is preferred) along with your resume to: [email protected]
All submissions will be reviewed in 24 hours. Design On!