UX – UI – HTML5 – PHP – AJAX – Web Analytics – Multivariate testing – Customer funnel – Conversion Rate – ROI.
Are these terms a part of your everyday language? Have you had success developing and managing e-commerce web properties generating millions of dollars in sales?
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on Technical Marketing Manager with solid skills in front-end development and website performance management, along with a proven track record of increasing website conversion rates.
In this role, you will own the performance of our web properties – order funnel performance, site up-time, visitor satisfaction, the website development roadmap and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and develop web experiences that result in significant, measurable improvements in conversion and revenue.
- Direct the efforts of a small team of web developers/designers, plus contribute your own coding skills when needed.
- Apply web analytics to arrive at data-driven decisions that significantly improve the performance of company websites and advertising campaigns.
- Report on the performance of web properties on a weekly basis.
- Create and manage the plan and schedule for future website updates.
- Contribute ideas for new online marketing strategies and projects that help meet company sales goals.
- Manage a team that consists of developers and marketing associates.
Ready to apply? Email your resume and salary history: [email protected]