We have a new space, more room, new furniture but something is missing. YOU!
IMH is a 100% Linux Environment. With the growth of our company we have the right platform for techies who want to expand their Linux knowledge and for techies who are highly skilled and are looking for an opportunity to put that skill to use.
Here at IMH your tasks will include:
- Working within the Linux/Unix commnd line
- Installing and configuring Linux/Unix (Centos/RHEL preferred)
- Installing and/or configuring Apache, PHP, Mysql (Sendmail, Exim, cPanel/WebHost manager, Java/Tomcat, Ruby on Rails)
- Developing/debugging/deploying simple and/or complex web applications
- Working with virtualization technologies like Xen, KVM, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ
Our Sales Environment is:
- Casual: Jeans Are Okay
- Open Environment: Excellent Teamwork & Sharing of Techniques
- Individualized: No Scripts Here-Use Your Personal Style to Connect with the Customers
- Incentive Filled: Base, Commission, Cash Bonus and Gifts. 2 iPads awarded last week
- Diverse Team: From Multiple Years of Experience to First Time Sales Rep
If you are highly self motivated, want to be a part of the tech industry and a team member at a fast growing company, then let's talk.
Here at InMotion Hosting we appreciate not only our customers but also our team members and their excellent customer service. We recognize that our success is tied directly to our customers. We are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied.
"IMH Kudo" is defined as a compliment from a customer. Here is how the 2 part monthly program works.
Part 1-For every Kudo (compliment) that you receive from a customer you'll get $10 dollars in your paycheck.
Part 2-For each Kudo received by the Support Department, $5 is placed in a pool and a monthly drawing is held. For every Kudo you receive your name goes into the drawing to increase your chances of winning. If you get 20 kudos, you get $200 and 20 chances to win the monthly drawing.
Is a program like that hard to believe? Just ask Scott Mitchell. A picture is worth a 1000 words.
So if you want to get paid for treating our customers like you want to be treated, come on down! https://www.inmotionhosting.com/employment/job-openings/tier-1-support-technician