The single page website or, as we call it, the QuickStarter design, is becoming more popular and commonplace on the internet. These simple sites are used by small businesses, entrepreneurs, bands, and many others. A single page site conveys all of your information in one easy to read scrolling format. This is beneficial for many reasons, and we want to show them to you.
Benefits of a Quickstarter Design
The biggest users of the Quickstarter design are small businesses and entrepreneurs. As a small business or entrepreneur, you want to display your information quickly and accurately. So let’s go over some of the benefits.
- Mobile Optimization. In 2018, 52.2% of all web traffic was generated by mobile viewing. That is a lot of swiping. This is a huge benefit of having only one page. Your website viewers no longer have to navigate to different pages to get more information. This keeps their focus from drifting and therefore keeps those eyeballs on your site.
- Aesthetics. The design of a one-page site is much different than that of a multi-page one. You need to create a flow so the transition between pieces of information is easy for the visitor. Having this opportunity allows for creativity to be used to its maximum. Pictures, graphics, quotes, reviews, etc. can all be used to showcase more about your business and keep the content interesting.
- Experience. Scrolling doesn’t sound like it’s fun. But, because of the flow of information and media involved, scrolling is now an experience that viewers can enjoy. You no longer need to be bored when searching through a website for information. Now, you can actually enjoy scrolling down a page, finding what is to come next, and waiting to see what is after that.
- Upgrade. One of the biggest benefits of using a single page website is that you don’t need to be a corporation to have a corporate-looking site. If you are a small business, a public figure, or a small company that sells a service, a single page site benefits you in this matter. You might not have as much information to display as a larger company, but this doesn’t matter with a single page site. The information that is on display is all that is important and gives the viewer what they’re looking for.
Should I use Quickstarter Design?
With InMotion Hosting’s Quickstarter design, you get all of the above benefits, and then some. No need to worry about the design either, as your site will be designed by a professional web developer. The process is also extremely simple. To get started, we ask a few questions about your business, such as name, tagline, industry, and a few others in order to start crafting your site. During the building process we include the following:
- Mobile responsiveness
- SEO optimization
- Contact form for potential clients
- Your choice of color scheme
- Links to social media accounts
- Call to action
- Industry-specific visuals with professional stock photos
- Much, much more
If you’re looking for a professional single page website, our Quickstarter Design is the way to go. Not only will you get a killer website, but you’ll also get it for under $100. And believe it or not, your website will be delivered to you within TWO business days. If you didn’t know already, we also offer some of the best hosting around. Give us a call or head over to our site for a full list of the benefits you get when doing business with InMotion.