InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We provide shared hosting, vps hosting, dedicated hosting, and advanced technical services including web design and system administration. Our web hosting network is based on the fast and reliable Linux operating systems. We are an equal opportunity employer established in 2001 with offices currently located in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA.
InMotion Hosting has an immediate availability for a Support Supervisor to join our Virginia Beach, VA team.
- Be responsible for managing day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of technical support associates
- Meet the required service level components, standards and sales targets.
- Develop team members to encore delivery of a consistently superior customer experience by highly knowledgeable and customer focused associates and to act as the communication conduit between front line call takers and the Management team.
- Be responsible for identification and performance management of technical support team members.
- Accountable for meeting call center operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications
- Achieve organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and difference requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Motivate team members to exceed in teams objectives and personal goals.
- Establish and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all associates; across all departments and all sites.
- Previous supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- College degree in a technical or analytical field.
- Prefer 2 years of web hosting experience.
- Strong command of Linux, web programming, and data base management.
Ready to Apply:
Submit your resume to: Click Here to See Email Address