InMotion Hosting is one of the nation’s fastest-growing web hosting companies, having achieved exceptional performance for many years. Due to our continued growth plans, we’re expanding our systems team and adding a Operations Analyst to the group.
If you’re experienced in business and process analysis, have worked in web hosting, are comfortable in an individual contributor role, can work effectively in an independent environment, thrive in setting and hitting targets, are assertive and can keep up with the fast pace of this industry then keep reading.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the identification and formation of solutions to complex system and customer issues in an effort to increase client satisfaction and operational performance of the Systems and Software Development teams.
- Continual analysis of customer contacts to improve efficiency of processes, techniques and identification of contact prevention scenarios.
- Analysis of business data to determine deficiencies in processes, customer dissatisfaction/satisfaction level. Develop business intelligence (BI) tools. Help decrease both cost of customer and cost of contacts, reducing operating costs.
- Evaluate Client Contact Reasons and Rates and recommend new support tools (e.g. tips and tricks, “one page” documents, Google utilization, etc.). Work with the Marketing department to develop new materials. Work with the Sales team to encourage effective promotion/utilization of the new tools.
- Develop reporting metrics to assess tools and training programs.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of internal departmental support tools. As needed updates to Wiki (and similar platforms) in regards to technical guidance, customer service, product specifications and industry trends.
What You’ll Need
- College Degree in a technical or analytical field with 2 years of web hosting training experience and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, PHP or other web programming language, and MySQL required.
- Experience in project management is strongly recommended.
- Proven analytical ability, including usage of tools like spreadsheets, project management tools to create models and analyze data required. Call center experience is a plus.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Click Here to See Email Address