Would you like to work for a Web Hosting and Website Design industry leader? Since 2011, we have been “Thrilling” our customer base with outstanding technical support and services. We are a bi-coastal company with offices located in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to quality customer service; internal and external customers. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We we have an immediate need for a HR Administrator in our Virginia Beach office. As typical with HR roles, there are many tasks, but you’ll have much more fun than you’ll have hats. Your key responsibilities will be administration of benefit programs, payroll processing and project management. But, you’ll also spend your days, in jeans, if you prefer:
- Planning annual summer and holiday events.
- Serving as liaison with external vendors related to facility maintenance, building management, catering, etc. Why catering you ask? We provide weekly lunches and on-site snacks for our team members.
- Providing financial and headcount reporting to department leaders, executive team and accounting team members.
- Providing administrative HR and facility support.
- Interacting with our awesome team members!
- Leading company wide associate initiatives such as cook offs, biggest loser contest-currently in progress, foosball and table tennis contest, etc.
Here’s What You Need:
- Desire to work in an awesome company
- Technical knowledge in web hosting or design is a plus.
- Bachelors degree and 2 -3 years of payroll and benefit experience. Recruitment is a plus.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Previous HR administration experience is a plus.
- Strong command of Microsoft office packages; office, excel, power point or open office software.
- Desire to work in an technical industry.
Next Step: If you’re a top notch HR professional, you know what’s next. Resume and salary expectations to:
Click Here to See Email Address