Are you a Sales and Marketing leader with proven success selling web hosting or similar service?
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We provide shared hosting, vps hosting, dedicated hosting, and advanced technical services including web design and system administration. Our web hosting network is based on the fast and reliable Linux operating systems. We are an equal opportunity employer established in 2001 with offices currently located in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets across all brands.
- Organize and manage to aggressive sales growth goals
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintains relationships with industry and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
Here Are The Marketing Requirements:
- Successful online demand generation experience including via natural search, paid search, industry sponsorships, paid placement, remarketing, content marketing, etc.
- Strong command of financial metrics of Marketing including Cost per Acquisition, Average Revenue per Unit, Average Cash Flow per Unit
- Experience with Subscription based metrics like Service Lifespan, Churn, Average Increase in Subscription Cost
- Repeat Buying
- Product and Market Analysis
Here Are The Business Development Requirements:
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing
- Experience partnering with complementary businesses or verticals
- Experience with Open Source software and the ecosystems around the Open Source world
- Experience organizing BD processes and managing revenue funnels
- Strong web hosting industry connections are preferred
Here Are The Sales Requirements:
- Strong understanding of sales metrics including Leads per Sale, Sales Cost per Unit, Revenue per Unit, etc.
- Inbound Sales (roughly 90%)
- Outbound Sales (10%, calling into customer base, not cold calling)
- Selling various online services with a tiered team (price range of roughly $90 per year to over $6000 per year)
- Selling various online services via chat, phone, and email
- Able to link and drive marketing metrics and sales metrics
- Sales team management and technical development
Here Are The General Requirements:
- Web hosting (or very similar) industry experience
- Technical or Marketing Degree
- Seven to 10 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities and/or combination of relevant education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated large scale success in marketing and selling of a technical product or online service to micro, small and/or medium size businesses.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Excellent data analysis, statistical review skills and use of on-line analytic packages
- E-Commerce and direct sales experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Effective partnering/teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Here’s What You’ll Get In Addition To Being A Part Of A Phenomenal Company:
- Free Web Hosting
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks and Weekly Lunch
- Performance Based Bonus Program
- Profit Sharing Twice A Year
- Medical & Dental benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to: Click Here to See Email Address