Here at InMotion Hosting we are always seeking new ways to "thrill" our customers and provide exceptional service. This has lead to the expansion of one of our newer departments, the Customer Community.
In the month of July:
- 25,977 visitors to support.inmotionhosting.com
- Those 25,977 users looked at a total of 124,798 pages
- Each user spent an average of 7 minutes on the site
These visitors were looking for information to assist them with technical issues they were encountering. This is where our Customer Community team members come into play. The team proactively monitors customers needs and creates effective technical articles and tutorials for our support website, they reach out to customers in internal and external support forums providing technical guidance, and they communicate with customers through various social media platforms.
Due to the great response and demand from customers that founding team member Brad Markle has seen, we are also actively seeking a 4th team member to join the ranks!
What makes this department fun?
- Create great documentation, videos, tutorials, etc. for helping customers online
- Have a direct impact on helping our company grow
- Program fun tools to solve repetitive customer issues
- Interact with customers on other sites, social media, and in our communities
- Take on vps and dedicated server related problems – great chance to work some high level skills
- Create a Customer Community that other hosting companies will envy!
New Team Members Tim and Christi already hard at work.
Summer is winding down and for some of you it means back to school. InMotion Hosting is heading back to school too! To Career Fairs that is.
Are you seeking full-time or part-time employment? Look for InMotion Hosting Representatives at the following events to learn more about our opportunities.
- 8/31/11 ECPI-Newport News Campus
- 9/01/11 Old Dominion University
- 9/28/11 Christopher Newport University
- 10/12/11 ECPI- Virginia Beach Campus
If you’re going to go bowling in Hollywood, there is no better place than Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge. The CA IMH team recently enjoyed an evening of good- natured, competitive fun at their Annual Summer Event on August 6th.
InMotion Hosting has open positions in both our Marina del Rey, CA and Virginia Beach, VA offices. For qualifying positions we do offer a relocation benefit.
Our Marina del Rey office is our Corporate Headquarters, located in the center of Los Angeles' Westside. With boasting waterfront views, Marina del Rey is one of the largest man-made harbors in the US. Life in the Marina offers moderate year-round climate, endless recreational activities, waterfront dining and affordable accommodations.
Points of Interest:
- Fisherman's Village
- Burton W. Chace park
- California Yacht Club
- Ballona Wetlands
- Villa Marina Marketplace
Our Virginia Beach office is the larger of the two locations as it houses our front line technical support team. Virginia Beach is the largest city in Virginia, bounded on the south by North Carolina, the east by the Atlantic Ocean, and the north by the Chesapeake Bay. Virginia Beach has 35 miles of waterfront with 14 miles of beaches; it is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.
Points of Interest:
- Virginia Aquarium
- False Cape State Park
- Cape Henry Memorial
- Virginia Beach Amphitheater
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge