On Friday, September 27th team members from our Sales, Web Design, and Billing Departments headed to the local Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. Team members were treated to dinner, drinks, and game play.
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to email@example.com for review.
It’s exciting times at InMotion Hosting as we continue to grow our associate base to meet clientele needs. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to assist with this growth!
Are you sourcing guru?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Can you explain the pros of using Linux?
If you answered yes to the questions above you may be the fit that we are looking for.
- Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, and cold calling for staffing needs of multiple departments across all locations.
- Recruitment of positions across multiple departments.
- Attendance, coordination and participation in external and on-site career and job fair events.
- Continuous identification and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for achieving targeted recruitment metrics.
- Liaison with third party recruiters.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come Join our Team!
InMotion Hosting Virtual Career Fair September 24rd from 10am EST-3pm EST.
Did you miss the Virtual Career Fair? Submit your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line indicate the position of interest for review.
Chat live with our Recruiters!
All you have to do is click here:
Live Chat Available 9-6pm EST
You will have the opportunity to discuss position specifics, company culture, and benefits.
You may also submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking:
Virginia Beach – Virginia
Los Angeles – California
InMotion Hosting is excited to announce it’s partnership with Norfolk State University in their Science and Technology Education Preparation Program (NSU-STEP). The goal of the program is to provide high school juniors and seniors attending Norfolk Public Schools with an environment that continually strengthens science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education.
On Saturday, September 14th members from our HR, Training, and Systems teams were on hand to kick off the program for the 2013-2014 school year. Students were provide hands on exposure to the inner workings of web hosting and web design.
During the Spring IMH will host a field trip for the students and next Summer participate in a 2 week technology focused boot-camp.
We would like to thank the coordinators of the NSU-STEP Program for allowing us to be of this great educational partnership.
Recruiters at InMotion Hosting are gearing up for a busy fall. Check out our calendar line up to see if we are attending an event near you. You’ll be able to notice us in the crowd by our InMotion Hosting shirts and swag.
- IMH Virtual Chat with Recruiter on Employment Blog- September 24th
- Troy University Ribbon Cutting- September 24th
- ECPI- VA Beach Career Fair- September 25th
- Christopher Newport University Career Fair- September 25th
- Virginia Wesleyan College Onsite Visit- October 24th
- Tidewater Community College Career Fair- October 26th
- Second District Career Fair with Congressman Scott Rigell- November 4th
- Averett University Career Fair- November 11th
Do you have an event that you would like for InMotion Hosting to attend. Email event details to: email@example.com. If your currently seeking employment check out our current job openings.