Want to be a part of a high energy HR team with room for Growth?
IMH is looking for a detail orientated, self-driven HR Coordinator to join the team.
What Your Job Would Be:
- Recruitment: position postings external and internal and career fair coordination.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork administration. Assuring accuracy and timely submission for legal compliance and proper payroll processing.
- Will assist with data entry of associate information into the HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Responsible for HRIS system updates; scheduling, personal info change, etc.
- May assist with benefit and payroll administration.
- Facilitation of the reception area; includes greeting and directing of external visitors, mail receipt and distribution, respond to phone inquires.
- Serve as first point of contact for facilities issues. Responsible for resolving and coordination the resolution of issues. Liaison with site cleaning vendor and other external vendors as needed.
- First point of contact for coordinating the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc. May assist with management team travel arrangements.
- Assist with coordination of site wide employee relations events.
- Responsible for office supplies, food orders and other routine purchases as identified.
- Bachelors Degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years of related administrative HR experience and/or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Command of Microsoft Office Packages (word, excel, powerpoint) required. Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
Email your resume and salary requirement to Click Here to See Email Address