How Do I Reinstate My Account?

  • Answered

My domain - - has been suspended due to late payment; the card it was associated with is no longer in use, so I believe that is why payment was not made. I have updated my card details, so would it be possible to restore my domain?

Hello nashsibanda, Thank you for your question about recovering your account after a billing suspension. When you update your credit card, the billing will usually auto-renew, but since the billing has already lapsed it will not. We cannot fix billing issues here in the public Support Forum, so you would have to contact the Billing department. You can can email them at [email protected], chat (there is a link at the top) or call them at 888-321-HOST (4678) x4 If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below. Thank you, -John-Paul