How do I have an invoice emailed instead of using credit card payment

  • updated
  • Answered

I have been using my personal credit card for billing and I do not want to renew it. I would prefer to have an invoice emailed to the parish office for payment. What do I need to do?

Thank you.

John-Paul B
  • Answered

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting us about having an invoice emailed. I recommend updating your Billing and Contact Information in AMP to reflect the new address. The Billing invoices will then be sent to the new email address, going forward.

If you need further assistance, our Customer Service Department is available 24/7 via email, phone, and chat.

Thank you,