As InMotion Hosting continues to grow and stand at the forefront of web hosting, we know this success is a direct result of hard work and dedication of our team members. It is our organization’s mission to support its most valuable resource- our Associates!
We are looking to add a Senior LAMP Developer in our VA office to those resources.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- High energy and creativity
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- A desire to be a part of something “new and creative”
- Skilled at back-end programming
- Experience with development of automated customer processes and systems
- Interested in living, working, and playing in Virginia Beach
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Submit your resume for review to: email@example.com
This 2013-2014 school year, InMotion Hosting is proud to continue mentorship of students at the Advanced Technology Center competing in the Virtual Enterprise Competition. The Virtual Enterprises International was created to foster collaborative learning and the development of 21st-centery skills in entrepreneurship, global business, problem solving, communication, personal finance, and technology.
Last years team NovaCode attended the Virginia Virtual Enterprise Trade Fair and Business Competition on March 7th, 2013 at the Christoper Newport University. The students took home many awards:
- 1st place in Web Design
- 1st place in Impact Marketing
- 3rd place in Best Booth
- 4th place in Salesmanship
- 5th place in Business Card Design
With this success we expect nothing less from the new group of students that have came together this year to form team Spyder Web & Design. On Wednesday, October 9th team members traveled to our Virginia Beach office to meet with our Company President, Todd Robinson. Students were able to ask questions regarding logo design, competitive pricing, value added services with web design and much more.
Over the next several months IMH team members will continue to provide coaching regarding marketing and business plans, presentation pitch, and customer service expectations.
Does your current employer engage in the community? Would you like to join a company that is invested in giving back? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Spyder Web & Design get valueable input from IMH President
Spyder Web & Design Team Members with IMH President
Spyder Web & Design team member getting input on logo design.
Team NovaCode at VE Competition
Do you know that Linux System Administration doesn’t require a Start Button? Would you like to upgrade and surround yourself with like minded people and leading edge hardware. How about the opportunity to work in multiple data centers, amongst 1000s of servers? Do you enjoy solving and troubleshooting complex issues that no one else can? Would you like to work with technical managers that are experts in the field?
Currently, we have an opening for Linux System Administrator to assist in system and network capacity planning and operations. This key player will also serve as an escalation point and mentor to junior system administrators.
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks
- Serve as escalation point for complex customer issues
- Configure and deploy new applications and services
- Deploy systems utilizing best practices for security and maintainability
- Create technical documentation for operational use
- Ability to identify hardware and software problems and coordinate system maintenance activities
- Configure, deploy and tune MySQL or other major RDMS
- Set-up virtual hosting with Apache
- As needed work in the data center to assist with provisioning and tracking of equipment
- Serve in a mentorship role to junior system administrators
Ready to Apply?
Email cover-letter and resume to email@example.com.
On Friday, September 27th team members from our Sales, Web Design, and Billing Departments headed to the local Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. Team members were treated to dinner, drinks, and game play.
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
It’s exciting times at InMotion Hosting as we continue to grow our associate base to meet clientele needs. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to assist with this growth!
Are you sourcing guru?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Can you explain the pros of using Linux?
If you answered yes to the questions above you may be the fit that we are looking for.
- Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, and cold calling for staffing needs of multiple departments across all locations.
- Recruitment of positions across multiple departments.
- Attendance, coordination and participation in external and on-site career and job fair events.
- Continuous identification and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for achieving targeted recruitment metrics.
- Liaison with third party recruiters.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume and salary history to: email@example.com.
Come Join our Team!