Are you looking for your next career adventure? Have you ever wanted to work behind the scenes of a top web hosting company? InMotion Hosting is looking for their next Systems and Network Architect. This key player will create, deploy, secure and manage our systems and network architecture.
Our ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- 5-7 years of hands-on Linux experience in a production or data center environment
- 2+ years with high availability topologies in both routing and switching layers
- 2+ years experience with Layer 3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, QoS
- 2+ years experience with Network authentication protocols: TACACS, RADIUS
- 2+ year experience with storage (RAID,NFS, iSCSI) and networking concepts (TCP/IP, SSH, DNS, and DHCP).
- Four year degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience required
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of MSTP and VLANs
- Proficiency in at least one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, or Python
- Thorough understanding of the LAMP stack and the cPanel/Web Host Manager platform
- Automation and configuration management experience: PXE Boot, Chef, or Puppet
- Knowledge of remote access console technologies: IPMI, ILOM, ILO, or DRAC
- Virtualization technologies: OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, XenServer, KVM, LXC
- Experience with cloud web hosting products: OpenStack, OnApp, OpSource, or other a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools including Nagios, SNMP, Cacti and Graphite
- Knowledge of security best practices from the user level all the way up to the enterprise network layer. (IPS/IDS, firewalls/access-lists, user security education, application hardening)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Interested in applying?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InMotion Hosting was an exhibitor at the Affiliate Summit West 2014 this past week. This three day conference was attended by affiliates, merchants, vendors, and networks. It also had educational sessions covering the latest trends in the affiliate marketing world. InMotion Hosting was excited to meet a number of its affiliates face to face. It’s a testament to the quality of our products that most of our affiliates started off as hosting customers. You can view more information and
If you are interested in joining a company that actively engages with its customer base send your resume to email@example.com for review.
Affiliate Manager, Jason Hong interacting with an affiliate.
As you head back to campus this semester you may run into an InMotion Hosting Recruiter. We are excited to already have several campus events planned out for the Spring Semester. We will be visiting local colleges and high schools for career fairs, classroom presentations, and onsite interviews. If you do not see your college listed below and you would like to see us on your campus drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thomas Nelson Community College: January 15th
- ECPI University-VA Beach Campus: January 15th
- Tidewater Community College: January 29th
- DeVry University: January 30th
- Landstown High School: February 12th
- Green Run High School: February 19th
- ECPI University- Newport News Campus: February 19th
- Suffolk High Schools: February 27th
- Norfolk State University: March 6th
- ECPI- VA Beach Campus: March 12th
- Old Dominion University: March 25th
- Corporate Landing Middle School: April 11th
As we move into the New Year, InMotion Hosting is continuing their efforts to give back to the community and environment. Our Customer Experience Team helped InMotion kick off 2014 by assisting with our Adopt-A-Street commitment on Sentara Way in Virginia Beach.
A BIG thanks goes out to the team for braving the elements with a smile!
Thanks for braving the arctic chill to keep Sentara Way beautiful.
InMotion Hosting Virtual Career Fair January 8th from 10am EST-3pm EST.
Did you miss the Virtual Career Fair? You can still submit resumes to email@example.com for review.
Chat live with our Recruiters!
All you have to do is click here:
Live Chat Available 9-6pm EST
You will have the opportunity to discuss position specifics, company culture, and benefits.
You may also submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking:
Virginia Beach – Virginia