Are you looking for your next career adventure? Have you ever wanted to work behind the scenes of a top web hosting company? InMotion Hosting is looking for their next Systems and Network Architect. This key player will create, deploy, secure and manage our systems and network architecture.
Our ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- 5-7 years of hands-on Linux experience in a production or data center environment
- 2+ years with high availability topologies in both routing and switching layers
- 2+ years experience with Layer 3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, QoS
- 2+ years experience with Network authentication protocols: TACACS, RADIUS
- 2+ year experience with storage (RAID,NFS, iSCSI) and networking concepts (TCP/IP, SSH, DNS, and DHCP).
- Four year degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience required
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of MSTP and VLANs
- Proficiency in at least one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, or Python
- Thorough understanding of the LAMP stack and the cPanel/Web Host Manager platform
- Automation and configuration management experience: PXE Boot, Chef, or Puppet
- Knowledge of remote access console technologies: IPMI, ILOM, ILO, or DRAC
- Virtualization technologies: OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, XenServer, KVM, LXC
- Experience with cloud web hosting products: OpenStack, OnApp, OpSource, or other a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools including Nagios, SNMP, Cacti and Graphite
- Knowledge of security best practices from the user level all the way up to the enterprise network layer. (IPS/IDS, firewalls/access-lists, user security education, application hardening)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Interested in applying?
Submit your resume to email@example.com.