Are you an aggressive project manager with proven success with on time delivery, efficient utilization of project management tools and effective team management? Are you looking for a bigger challenge? Are you ready to help shape a new company position?
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We’re looking to fill a Project Manager position that will report directly to the Executive Team.
You will be accountable for managing multiple strategic and tactical projects. You will be involved with smaller coordination efforts, infrastructure improvements, as well as product and development projects across corporate and department level projects.
Major projects are focused around product improvements to our web hosting including new products, new features, improved customer experience, and greater automation. Projects include in depth work with marketing, training, development, system administration, and customer service. Minor projects are focused around accurate reporting of key data, minor improvements outside of large projects, and process efficiencies.
We are a technical company offering a technical service, so the successful candidate must have a proven technical background to be able to navigate teams effectively.
- Manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documentation.
- Deliver approved projects on schedule, on budget, and with the agreed to scope.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage related business intelligence data and analysis to ensure effectiveness of projects/solutions.
- Mentor project team members and associates to foster a learning and skill development environment.
What You Need:
- BA/BS with 2-5 years of project management experience.
- Working knowledge of web hosting is preferred.
- Technical project experience across areas such as: development, system administration, product development, web design and customer experience.
- Multiple years of experience with project management software tools.
- PMI background preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical background is required.
- Strong communication skills.
What You Get:
- Joining an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment. Jeans ok everyday.
- Benefits that include medical, dental, life insurance and 401K.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Bi-annual profit sharing.
- Free lunch Tuesdays!
To Apply: Email resume and salary history/requirement to Click Here to See Email Address