Are you passionate about bringing your technical and leadership expertise to an amazing team environment? Are you interested in working on the cutting edge of web hosting and customer engagement? If so, InMotion Hosting could have the opportunity you’re looking for.
We are looking for an experienced web developer manager with 4 years of PHP and MySQL experience and at least 2 years of development management experience. This position offers a mixture of programming work and developer management. The development side of the job involves enhancing our source code and product offerings. These projects are fast-paced, challenging and requires attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leads Development team by a thorough understanding of the companies goals and objectives.
- Provides hands-on application and data architecture development and project leadership expertise for end-user, customer and internal products.
- Manage schedule for all developers.
- Evaluate all feature lists and SOWs to identify problems or missing elements before they reach the development phase.
- Perform evaluation of all requirements before launch.
- Mentor and grow staff members.
We are a fast moving company and this will be a challenging job and we’re looking for an amazing person to fill it! We’re looking for an experienced leader with solid technical chops: someone who is comfortable resolving ambiguity and making the right choices to deliver working solutions on time. We’re looking for a person who can help his or her team find the right balance of business necessity and technical and operational excellence. The opportunity to make an impact in this role is limited only by your personal capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of real industry experience as a web developer with at least 2 years leading other software developers
- Broad-based technical expertise including fluency in several programming languages and a detailed understanding of how things work
- Expertise in Linux/BSD/Unix languages a plus
- Expert in PHP, and using third party APIs
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps, and other development methodologies
- A proven track record of technological and business success
- Experience delivering great customer experiences and a solid understanding of what made those customer experiences great
- Must become a hands-on technical expert on our products and code base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading teams and a track record of on time delivery
- Ability to lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive time-lines
To Apply: Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com