We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing web hosting companies, having achieved exceptional performance for many years. Due to our continued growth plans, we’re expanding our systems team and adding a Business Systems Analyst to the group.
If you’re experienced in business and process analysis, have worked in web hosting, are comfortable in an individual contributor role, can work effectively in an independent environment, thrive in setting and hitting targets, are assertive and can keep up with the fast pace of this industry then keep reading.
What You’ll Do
- Able to interact with and communicate product requirements to the IT director, systems architect manager, development manager, project managers, and a variety of other stakeholders
- Knowledgeable about industry standard methodologies and open source products such as Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP Stack).
- Ability to leverage existing and grow new industry experience. Continue to evolve industry experience and solution frameworks knowledge to consult and influence solution direction.
- Work with the Development Manager, Director of IT, Director of Growth, and Architects in scoping and sizing of projects.
- Construct and maintain an evolving list of processes and sub-process that must be built into our products and customer service applications.
- Contribute to best practice and expand knowledge of industry/verticals.
- Participate in project teams that span multiple disciplines from Development, Growth, Marketing, Sales, Systems Architecture, QA, etc.
- Analysis of contacts made to the systems department and reporting of any inefficient processes, improvement techniques and contact prevention scenarios.
- Analysis of business data to determine deficiencies in processes, customer dissatisfaction/satisfaction level. Develop business intelligence (BI) tools. Help decrease both cost of customer and cost of contacts, reducing operating costs.
- Work directly with department managers on process improvement and process elimination, streamlining support functions and improving support quality
- Evaluate Client Contact Reasons and Rates and recommend new support tools (e.g. tips and tricks, “one page” documents, Google utilization, etc.). Work with the Marketing department to develop new materials. Work with the Sales team to encourage effective promotion/utilization of the new tools.
- Develop reporting metrics to assess tools and training programs. Work with Quality Assurance to align training and QA measurement practices. Analyze QA results and recommend training or correction actions to the Director or IT or department manager.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of internal departmental support tools. As needed updates to Wiki (and similar platforms) in regards to technical guidance, customer service, product specifications and industry trends.
- Effective partnering across departments to assure proper support tools processes and procedures are in place. (ex. customer community).
What You’ll Need
- College Degree in a technical or analytical field with 2 years of web hosting training experience and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, PHP or other web programming language, and MySQL required.
- Experience in project management is strongly recommended.
- Proven analytical ability, including usage of tools like spreadsheets, project management tools to create models and analyze data required. Call center experience is a plus.
To Apply: Email resume and salary requirements to Click Here to See Email Address
To learn more about what InMotion Hosting:
• Find us on Facebook at Working at InMotion Hosting
• Follow us on Twitter @InMotion_Jobs