Date: 07/26/2019 2:28 Minutes to Read
In this article
This article introduces you to the HubSpot All-in-One Marketing plugin for WordPress. Learn about the featured tools included for marketing your website. Follow along and you’ll be driving visitors to transactional pages and converting sales in no time.
(This article assumes you have a live WordPress website. Not quite there yet? That’s okay! We can get you up and running with WordPress Hosting.)
Note: You will need a free HubSpot account to complete this setup guide.
What is HubSpot All-in-One Marketing?
If you have used or researched marketing tools, you most likely have heard of HubSpot. This is because many marketers get training and certifications from their website. These are widely accepted across the industry.
HubSpot is also a robust website geared toward marketers since it includes tools for driving and converting sales. It incorporates Customer Relationship Management or CRM tools right on their website. This gives you a single location for catching and collecting visitor information and driving sales conversions.
What Features does the HubSpot plugin include?
Now that you know what HubSpot is and how it can benefit you, we will go over the features available in the Plugin. This is convenient since you can access the tools right in your WordPress Dashboard.
Quickly create standard or pop-up forms for your website using HubSpot’s templates. Choose the fields or features you want to include. Submitted information will automatically be recorded in your CRM dashboard, making it easy to view and track leads and visitors. Create a blank form or choose from the following pre-made template options:
- Contact us
- Newsletter signup
- eBook download
With HubSpot, you can easily create custom chat prompts. Respond to live questions in order to close a sale, notify visitors of important information, or just say “hello”. Set up bots to verify information from visitors, or offer specific content or articles based on the page they are on.
Create and send mailers or newsletters with just a few clicks, using HubSpot’s professionally built templates and layouts. Quickly add text, buttons, images, and social media images by dragging them into the email.
Use custom colors, borders, backgrounds, and text styles. The templates let you easily include your company’s contact information and location. Send or schedule emails to go out to the contact lists saved in your HubSpot account.
How to Install HubSpot All-in-One Marketing
Now that you have decided you want to use the HubSpot plugin on your WordPress site, learn how to install the plugin. You can then begin utilizing this powerful marketing tool.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins then Add New.
- Type ‘hubspot’ in the search box.
- You will see the “HubSpot All-In-One Marketing” plugin listed. Click the Install Now button.
- Once it has been installed, click the Activate button.
- Click the HubSpot link in the navigation menu. You will see a message stating “The HubSpot plugin isn’t connected right now. To use HubSpot tools on your WordPress site, connect the plugin now.”
- Click the Connect the plugin now link.
- Sign into your HubSpot account and click the Continue with this user button.
- Select your account then click the Continue with this account button.
- You will see a message stating that you are about to connect your site to your account. Click the Connect button. You are finished when it says “HubSpot is now connected to your website.”
Now, you are familiar with the HubSpot All-in-One Marketing plugin for WordPress. Now you can start driving sales conversions right from your WordPress Dashboard using the powerful HubSpot tools.