A valuable feature for some WordPress websites – e.g. news, blogs – is the ability to automatically refresh certain pages to ensure viewers are seeing the latest content. Business today moves fast and today’s consumers want to be updated immediately. Below we’ll cover achieving this with Refresh Post Page WUD plugin.
Install Refresh Post Page WUD
- Log into your WordPress website directly or from Softaculous.
- Select Plugins from the sidebar and select Add New.
- Search “Refresh Post Page WUD” in the search bar.
- Select Install Now to install the plugin.
- Select Activate in the same location. You can also enable it from Installed Plugins on the left.
Configure a Page or Post to Auto-Refresh
- Create or edit a page or post to set up auto-refresh.
- In the widget titled Refresh Page (or Post) Content WUD, specify a time to refresh in seconds.
- Press Publish and View Post to check how fast your website auto-refreshes.
With this plugin, you make it easier on yourself to present the most current website to your customers. To manually force all webpages to refresh, consider the Force Refresh plugin.