How to Add a Site to Sucuri
One of the first steps when using Sucuri is to add a new site. This allows you to monitor or scan the site. In this tutorial we will show you how to add a site to Sucuri.
Adding a Site to Sucuri
- Login to the Sucuri Admin Dashboard.
- Click the Add Site button.
- You will then see an "Add Sites for Monitoring" page. Enter the site domain names that you want to monitor, one per line. Sucuri advises "After adding a website, it will take a little while for it to be scanned for the first time (generally under 1 hr). You can find more information about the monitoring types on the Sucuri Monitoring options page."
- Click the Add Sites button.
- You will then see a Site Added message. You can then choose if you want to start a malware cleanup at this time.
Congratulations, now you know how to add a site to Sucuri!
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!