OpenCart has many reports available such as the products purchased and the sales reports. You also have the ability to view how much money was generated by each type of shipping you offer. This can be a great tool when comparing your shipping costs versus the revenue you have generated from that specific shipping method.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to Reports/ Sales / Shipping
- The initial report will display on the screen. You can filter the report results with the fields described below:
- Date Start: This is the start date to begin the reporting
- Date End: This is the last date to include in the reporting
- Group By: This determines how you want the results displayed (years, months, weeks, or days)
- Order Status: This will filter the results of the report based on the current order status
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center website.
Need a hosting solution for OpenCart? Go to OpenCart Hosting Accounts with InMotion Hosting!