Date: 10/18/2019 1 Minute to Read
In this article, we cover how to disable unicode subsets and scan usernames to improve BlaB! AX security. This affects registrations and guests (if enabled).
Do more securely with InMotion Hosting Business Hosting.
- Log in to BlaB! AX as an administrator.
- Click the triple-dot icon in the upper-left corner to view user options.
- Click the “A” admin button.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Click UTF8SCAN.
- At the top, click Off and select On.
- Deselect unicode subsets to disallow.
- Edit the error message below.
- Click OKAY.
- Copy a username from the users list to the username field at the bottom.
- Click UTF8SCAN for results.