Within your AMP (Account Management Panel) you are able to completely manage your account. This article will demonstrate how to renew your current plan from within the AMP dashboard. You can use a credit card or PayPal to complete the transaction. This works for all plan types (Shared, VPS, and Dedicated Servers.)
Changing your subscription length
You also have the option to change the subscription length as well (for example 1 year vs. 2 years). You can find information about that on this page.
Renewing / Paying with a Credit Card
- Log into AMP
- In the main menu click the Billing link.
You will see a list of all your bill items, click the green symbol in the Renew Now section.
- You will then be on the “Confirm Products to Renew” page, and will see a list products to be renewed. Click the “X” next to an item if you want to remove it, then click the Process Renewals button.
- You will then be on the billing page. Review your billing information for the renewal, you can also enter a new credit card on this screen to change the payment method. Once you have confirmed the information click Submit. A confirmation page will display to confirm your successful renewal.
How to Renew/Pay with PayPal
- Log into AMP.
- Click the Billing link on the top menu.
- Next to the product you want to pay for, click the Renew Now link.
- On the next page click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Payment Method and choose PayPal.