AWSTATS is a tool in your cPanel that produces visual statistics about visitors to your website.
View our reviewing website stats with AWStats guide for screenshots of what you can view with AWStats.
What Information Can I View in AWSTATS?
- Top 25 Pages
- Visit Duration
- Number of visitors to your site each month
- Number of visitors to your site per each day in a month
- Number of hits to your site per country
How to Access AWSTATS
- Login to your cPanel.
- Under METRICS click the AWStats button.
- You will then see a listing of the domain names on your account. Click the View link with a magnifying glass icon next to the domain name you wish to see stats for.
Vital processes for keeping your website up, have a higher priority than statistic processing, so sometimes a server can get behind on its report calculations. If your stats have not updated in over 36 hours, you can manually run them from cPanel. This guide will walk-you through:
AWSTATS uses terms such as: unique visitors, number of visits, pages, hits, and a few others. Many of these terms do sound very similar. For a detailed explanation of these terms, please see the AWSTATS documentation website.