Remove Modules in Open Web Analytics
Removing unneeded features is an important but often neglected step in web design. Open Web Analytics includes a Hello World module as a template for users wishing to develop custom modules. For users uninterested in developemnt, here's how to remove modules in Open Web Analytics.
Note: Below we'll remove the pre-installed Hello World module. If you're sure you won't need the other modules, for GDPR compliance in example, you can remove the others.
- Log into cPanel, FTP, or SSH.
- Navigate to your Open Web Analytics directory, then the /modules directory.
- Remove the /hello directory.
- Log into Open Web Analytics.
- Select Administration from the top.
- Select Modules from the left. The Hello World module should not be listed.