Secure Matomo Analytics With The Security Info Plugin
Written by Jt Spratley
Published: Jan 15, 2019
It's important to look into hardening any newly installed content management system (CMS). Below we cover how to install the Security Info plugin to harden Matomo.
View Matomo Security Info
- Login Matomo.
- Select the Settings icon in the upper-right.
- Select Marketplace under Platform.
- Search "Security info" and press Enter.
- Install the Security Info plugin.
- Activate plugin.
- Select Security under Diagnostic.
Learn more about improving Matomo security with their hardening guide.
Was this article helpful?
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!