The InMotion Store can be accessed at http://imhstore.com and allows you to buy domains via eNom. As a Reseller, eNom sub-accounts let you manage domains for your customers. There are 2 options when creating sub-accounts: Sub-Retail, and Sub-Reseller. Every account is setup as a Sub-Retail account by default; which, is still a reseller. Here are some of the main differences between the accounts types, as per their FAQ page.
Sub-Retail vs Sub-Reseller
|How to Pay|
- Pay for each transaction from the credit card you have setup in the account.
- Add money to the account, then use these “credits” to pay.
- You can perform almost any action in a retail sub-account.
- There are actions you can perform only if you log in to the subaccount directly. You can’t perform actions such as purchases and viewing credit card information if you log in from the parent account.
- Do not have to keep an account balance with eNom (IMH Store)
- You are able to use the API which allows our customer’s clients to purchase a domain instantly through the customer’s site.
- The prices are lower for a sub-reseller account than for a sub-retail.
- Have to purchase each domain on behalf of their customer through the imhstore site.
- The prices are higher for a sub-retail account than for a sub-reseller.
- Having to keep an account balance on file at eNom.
- Not being able to change back to Sub-Retail if that is desired. (A New account would have to be created if they wanted to go back to Sub-Retail)