How do I create a reverse DNS or PTR record?

  • Answered
How do I request a Reverse DNS record (PTR record) setup?
Tim S.
Hi surigade,

Thanks for posting your question. I'm more than happy to assist you today. You can request a PTR record be created by submitting an email to:

[email protected]

Be sure to provide the details on the record you want created in the email. You will also have to verify your account in the email with the last four digits of the credit card on file or the current AMP password.

If you need further assistance please feel free to contact us.


Tim S