WebPro allows you to add a free trial subscription to a client account. This can be helpful for trial accounts where a WebPro builds a site and presents it to a possible client. Follow the steps below to learn how to add a 30-day trial subscription to a client using the WebPro interface. These instructions require access to a WebPro account and a client account that has provided access to the account.
Click on this link to learn more about using InMotion’s Managed VPS Hosting solutions!
Adding a 30-day Trial Account in WebPro
- Login to the WebPro Account to see the WebPro Administrator Dashboard.
- Click on a linked client account also called a client card.
- At the bottom of the client card, you will see two options: Assign a Product and Free 30 Day Trial.
- Click on Free 30 Day Trial. If there is more than one choice available then the WebPro will be able to choose the product.
- Click on Start My Free Trial Product in order to start the trial.
As per the description:
This will be held with your credit card ending with 0000. If you do not transfer or cancel the plan in 1 month, your card will be charged.
The client site can then be created during the free 30-day subscription. The free subscription can be canceled at any point.
The slideshow below shows the images for the WebPro Desktop Administrator, the client card for the linked account, and the option to start the free 30-day trial.
Congratulations! You now know how to start the 30-day trial through the WebPro interface. For more information, please see the WebPro Product Guide.