How to Remove OpCache from your Server
In this tutorial we will show you how to remove OpCache from your your cPanel server. OpCache can easily be removed from your server via WHM using EasyApache 4 (EA4).
**Note: If you need assistance making changes to your server, we offer professional Managed Hosting services.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Type 'easy' in the search field, then click the EasyApache 4 link in the Software section.
- You will see the All PHP Options + OpCache option listed, click the Customize button.
- On the next page, click the PHP Extensions link.
- In the search box, type 'op' and you will see the versions of OpCache installed.
- Flip the slider for each version of OpCache, then click the Next button.
- You will then be on a Review page. Scroll to the bottom and click the Provision button to remove OpCache from your server.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!