Linking clients to your WebPro Account
How to Link Client Accounts to Your WebPro Account
- First, login to your Account Management Panel (AMP).
- If your account does not default to the WebPro Dashboard, then click on the WebPro icon.
- In the WebPro Admin screen you will see accounts that you have linked. If you have requested an account to be linked and it is not yet linked then it will be considered pending. In the top left-hand corner of the WebPro Dashboard there is a link titled add client account. Click on this link.
- You will then see a pop-up window that will send a link request to a prospective client. You will need an AMP user ID, primary domain name or email address of the owner of the account you're trying to link. If you're trying to link more than one account, then click on the Add button. Otherwise, click on Request.
- The customer will be sent an email detailing the request by the WebPro to link to their account. The clients can simply click on the Approve button in the email in order to confirm the WebPro link request.
- Accounts that are pending the approval of the link can be seen by clicking on the grayed-out link labeled Pending. The Pending page will show you the email address and the date and time of the request. You will also be able to resend the request, cancel the request or delete the request. Note that link invitations expire after a week if not approved.
The link request and approval (or denial) is noted in the customer account. When the request is approved, it will undergo a short period of processing before the account appears as a linked account in the WebPro Dashboard. For information, please see the WebPro Product Guide page.