Softaculous Product Guide
Softaculous Instant Installer is a server administration program for managing web applications, site builders, and frameworks. Softaculous installs, upgrades, and uninstalls applications with ease to save you time from manually uploading installation files and configuring databases with cPanel. With just a few clicks you can install your next website, online shop, and more. Do you need Softaculous?
Softaculous is free with Shared Hosting. cPanel VPS and Dedicated server customers can purchase a Softaculous license in AMP.
Getting Started with Softaculous Instant Installer
This is a shortlist of tasks cPanel users should understand to get the most out of Softaculous.
Server Administration Tasks
cPanel users with WebHost Manager (WHM) access on cPanel VPS and Dedicated server hosting can fine-tune Softaculous apps for better security, performance, and branding.
Other Softaculous Tutorials
- How to Force Installations With HTTPS in Softaculous
- How to Enable Softaculous Demo Sites
- How to View Softaculous Scripts with Unmet Requirements
- How to Customize Top Softaculous Scripts for cPanel
- How to View Outdated Installations in Softaculous
- How to Disable Outdated Scripts in Softaculous
- How to use the Softaculous Staging Tool
- How to Edit the Application List in Softaculous using WHM
- How to Rebrand Softaculous using WHM
- How to Restore a Softaculous Backup