In this tutorial, we will show you how to protect your Dedicated server from brute-force attacks by Enabling cPHulk. This is accomplished in the Security Center section of WHM (Web Host Manager).
Setting up cPHulk
- Login to WHM as the root user.
- Type Security in the search box, then click the Security Center link.
- Click the cPHulk Brute Force Protection button, on the Security Center page.
- You will see cPHulk Disabled click the button to toggle it on.
- Choose your cPHulk settings, then click the Save button.
Congratulations, now you know how to protect your Dedicated server from brute-force attacks by enabling cPHulk in WHM.