How to Add a Payment Gateway in WHMCS
When you take payments for your services, you will need to use a payment gateway to process the credit cards. The gateways have their own configuration, so this article only discusses the general way to set up a gateway in WHMCS.
Configuring Payment Gateways in WHMCS
- Log into your WHMCS admin interface.
- Hover over the Setup and Payments options and click on Payment Gateways
- Select the All Payment Gateways tab.
- Select your desired payment gateway. In this example, we clicked on PayPal
- A configuration page will appear. This page will vary by gateway. Configure the settings based on how you want to process transactions and enter your gateway API information.
- Click on Save to save the data and set up that gateway.
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!