How to Remove a cPanel in Your Reseller WHM
When working with clients as a reseller, you will need to know how to remove client's cPanel accounts on your reseller account. This quick guide shows you how to remove a cPanel account from within your reseller WHM.
Removing a cPanel via WHM
- Log into your WHM.
- Click on the Account Functions category from the left hand side panel.
- Next, click on the Terminate an Account option.
- A list of the cPanels on the WHM will appear. They appear as both domain name or username. Locate the account you wish to get rid of and click on it.
- Click on the Terminate button to remove it from your reseller account.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking OK..
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!