How to Register a New Domain in the IMH Store
As a domain name reseller, you have the ability to register new domain names on your own. This article will guide you through the process of registering a new domain name for you or your clients by using the IMH Store.
Registering a Domain in the IMH Store
- Log into your account at the IMHStore.
- From the main page, locate the Manage My Domains section and click on the Register link.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register and click on Search.
- Once the domain name is confirmed to be available, click on the Buy button.
- The button will change to read Checkout. Click on the Checkout button.
- You are taken to the shopping cart. Once you are ready, click on the Checkout Now button.
- The last page is the list of domains you are ready to purchase. Look them over and once satisfied they are correct (check the spelling as all sales are FINAL!) click on the Submit Order button.
Next in the domain reseller series: learn how to transfer a domain into your eNom reseller account.