How to Add a New Server in WHMCS
You will need to add servers via the admin panel so that new accounts can be added and tracked in WHMCS. Follow along as we go over the basics of adding a server in the WHMC back end.
Configuring a Server in WHMCS
- Log into the WHMCS admin dashboard.
- Hover over Setup -> Products/Services and click on Servers.
- From the server page, click on Add New Server.
- On the New Server page, give it a name.
- Now, fill in the IP and Hostname fields.
- Next, add the servers name server information.
- Select the server type and enter the login information.
- Once completed, click the Save button.
- OPTIONAL: Once the server is added to the list, click on the name to make it the default server (indicated by the asterisk).
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!