Updated: 11/19/2019 1 Minute to Read
Accepting payments through the web must always be a secure transaction. If your customers don’t trust your site security then they will likely hesitate before hosting with you.
Setting proper security protocols can be daunting, but you can easily set up a secure payment gateway with a free PayPal account.
You can learn more about website security here.
In this tutorial I will show you how to send an invoice to a customer through PayPal.
In order to send a PayPal invoice you will only need a PayPal account and your customer’s email address (where they will receive the invoice).
Do you want more control of your reseller server? InMotion Hosting offers Reseller VPS hosting plans with root access!
How to Send an Invoice in PayPal
- Log in to PayPal
Choose Send & Request
- Click Create invoice
Choose Create New Invoice
- You will arrive at the Create Invoice interface.
- Fill out the Bill to: form with your customer’s email address.
- Under Customize you can configure the details of your billable service.
- You can add as many products (“line items”) as necessary. The Preview buttons allows you to see what your invoice will look like before you send it.
- When you’re ready Send the invoice. PayPal will notify your customer through email.